A large finely made Edwardian peridot and diamond pendant with the stones rub-over set with millgrain edges radiating from a central peridot. The stones are all set onto a fine knife-edge bar giving the impression they are floating freely when being worn. The diamonds are fronted in platinum with the rest of the pendant in gold. The pendant has a screw hole to the reverse which would have been used originally to attach a brooch or hairpiece fitting. The pendant is suspended by a diamond set bail onto an Edwardian fettler and knot link chain with original bolt ring.
Era: Edwardian, 1901 - 1920
Measurements: Pendant 3.1cm in diameter, bail 8mm in length, chain 46cm long.
Hallmarks: Unmarked - tests as platinum and gold; Chain stamped 9ct